The Florida 5/36 Matrix Fantasy 5 Lottery Game has one of the most lucrative lottery bets. One in 376,992 chances of matching all 5 winning numbers for the Fantasy 5 drawing is possible. Matching 4 of 5 winning numbers is 1 in 2,432 while matching 3 of 5 winning numbers is 1 in 81. Compare Florida’s Fantasy5 odds with the millions-to-1 odds of a 6-number lottery drawing or a 4-+1 number mega-money draw. Over the past five years, top Fantasy 5 prize winners have won up to $350,000 in one drawing. On those rare days, players who match 4 of 5 winning numbers can win as much as $11,150. Matching 3 or more of the 5 winning numbers wins players $10. Players matching 2 or more of the 5 winning numbers receive a Fantasy 5 ticket for their next drawing.
Lottery games like Florida’s Fantasy 5 are built on random selections of numbers. No one can predict the numbers that will be drawn in each drawing. This is why you should not waste your money on lottery software, lotto wheels or any other lottery strategy like the ones advertised all over the internet. Many lottery experts who sell such products advise against buying lottery terminal-generated “quick picks”. The fact is that almost half of the Fantasy 5 jackpot tickets sold over the past 5+ year (3,989 jackpot tickets) were “quick picks (1,971 quick-pick” Jackpot tickets).
You can increase your chances of winning Fantasy 5 cash prizes by identifying, selecting and playing the number combinations that are more often drawn over a longer period of times than those that are less frequently drawn. Play the proven percentages.
A great resource that identifies the 2, 3, 4 and 5 number winning number combinations of 1,825 Florida Fantasy 5 drawings from July 16, 2001 live draw sgp (the start date of the 5/36 Matrix Fantasy 5 game) through July 15, 2006 is the “Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report”, which is offered at [http://www.freefantasy5lotterytips.com] for $12.95. BESTRACS Consulting, LLC published the “Report”, which includes all winning combinations of Florida Fantasy 5 numbers over the past five years. The “Report” contains easy-to-read tables that show how many times each number was drawn over the five year period. It also shows the number of times each number was drawn in each position of the winning numbers combinations (i.e. The “Report” includes easy-to-read tables that show the numbers of each 2-number combination that was drawn over the 5-year span. It also shows the number of times each combination was drawn in each position of the winning combination (i.e.
The “Report” is not intended to give you a definitive recommendation on which numbers or combinations to play, nor do they suggest any lottery strategy or amount to play. It simply represents the trends over five years and the calculations that were made from them.
The “Report”, also contains the winning numbers combinations as of the date of the order.
These are some of our favorite playing tips that we gleaned from the Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report:
1. Play 3-odd/2–even and/or 2-odd/3–even 5-number combinations. These odd/even combinations “hit” together 1,208 times in the 5-year span (equals to a 66.19% winning percentage).
2. Play 3-low (numbers 1-through 18)/2-high (19-36) or 2-low/3 high 5-number combinations. These combinations combined “hit” 1,226 times in total over the 5-year period. This is a 67.18% winning percentage.
3. Pairs of play numbers that “hit” often over the 5-year span (i.e. “2-35” with other numbers that “hit frequently” and with “long shot numbers. These “winning pairs” are identified in the Floridian Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report.
4. Play consecutive number pair pairs that “hit” often over the 5-year span (i.e. Play consecutive number pairs that “hit” frequently over the 5-year period (i.e., “30-31”) together with your other numbers. These “winning consecutive number pair” are identified in the “Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Facts Report”.
5. Avoid playing 5-number combinations that have “hit” in the past five years. Two of the same combinations should not be repeated for the 5-year duration.
6. You should not play the same 4-number combinations more than once. There are 32 4-number combinations that can be repeated twice in a 5-year span.
7. You should not play 5 consecutive number combinations (e.g. Do not play 5-consecutive number combinations (i.e. “5-6-8-9”). Over the 5-year period, there were no such 5-consecutive numbers combinations.
8. You should not play “all odd numbers” or “all even numbers” combinations. Over the 5-year period, “all odd number” combinations only “hit” 55 times (a 96.99% loss percentage) and “all other numbers” combinations only 49 times (a 97.32% loss percentage).
9. You should not play combinations of “all low numbers” (from 1 through 18) and “all high numbers” (from 19 through 36). Over the 5-year period, “all low number” combinations only “hit” 41 times (a 97.75% loss percentage) and “all-high number” combinations only 42 times (a 97.70% loss percentage).
10. Include a few quick picks with every Fantasy 5 play.